Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Body Worlds Again!

We went to Body Worlds in Salt Lake with Kyle's family. It was fun with them. It was the end of a weekend with all of Kyle's family. Erinn was in town and Kevin came and slept at his moms and we did too. It was great. So this is us after the show. Above--me, Kyle and Connor. Below--Kyle, Kevin and Connor. And this is when Connor got dumped on Kyle after their naps. Connor slowly woke up and actually wasn't grumpy. This may have been when Connor woke up and before he was even fully awake he said "downstairs", which was a command for Kyle to take him down and play video games with him. That kid is obsessed.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ahhhh how cute is that little boy! Did you like the body works up here? I thinking I want to go but I've heard that it's not that good!

Keri said...

I like Kyle's haircut.

Shauna said...

So what did Conner think of it? Is that Kyle's brother or brother in law?

Kelli said...

Sarah--body worlds was ok. The exhibit was awesome but there was WAY too many people there.

Shauna--Connor thought it was cool, but it was way too long for him--and me. And that's Kyle's brother.

Jess~ca said...

Hey the piano will be there waitin for you next thursday! I promise!