Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Anderson Christmas!!

Today was our family Christmas party. It was so much fun. So many people helped so it didn't feel like a big deal to be basically in charge. We started out with a magician. The kids LOVED the magician. I wasn't a fan of him when he made me get on the stage, but I did love Andy yelling "Shake it Kelli!" That was pretty fantastic.
After the magician was dinner. And then Santa Clause came barrelling in surprising all the children! Including Dusty. Dusty loved Santa :)
The last festivity was the pinata. Everyone got a swing at it and then we sent Brit in to finish off the job.
Strangely, a lot of the kids liked playing with the broken pinata parts more than the candy that came out of it. Everyone was fighting for the hats.
It was a huge success. Tons of people were there and it was really fun.

7 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

yay for Christmas parties! That magician was kinda retarded. :0)

Amy said...

I am with Kass, but he did have some good jokes here and there...Kyle looks great in his Santa suit.(I was hoping he would have worn it to the FSI Christmas Party.) I am sorry we ditched out so early, but really not because the FSI party was fantastic, the food was sooo good, and then afer we got to go get massages at this really nice spa and hand treatments for FREE. It was just what we needed. But from what I saw of the party you did a great job.

Sarah said...

I thought you did a fantastic job on the party and the magician was perfect for kids :) The boys loved it - nice one Kelli!

bearclaw said...

I did like santa. I think he had an extra big candy cane in his pocket for me. all together a great party.

rain said...

It was a great evening. My kiddies had lots of fun, and so did Jeff and I. Also, I'm hoping this means I have like, another five years before Jeff's and my name come around. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, anyway.

Also, my kids loved the magician. I always think magician jokes are way lame, but for some reason, they love them.

Shauna said...

That pic of you and kyle doesnt look like husband and wife. it looks like little girl and santa because of your expression.

Shauna said...

I told Andy that Santa was Kyle and he didn't buy it. "No, it's Santa!"