Saturday, December 20, 2008

The wonderful thing about Tiggers!


In response to my post asking for business to support my obsessive crocheting habits Muffy asked me to make her a Tigger. It was surprisingly the biggest thing I've ever made (besides my half finished blanket). It's so cute I might have to make another for me.

This is Muffy with Tigger for those of you saying who the heck is Muffy...She's just Rainey's cool sister. I have so many wonderfully embarrassing stories I could share here, but I'll save it for bookclub.
When I delivered Tigger Rainey and Sydney were there. And even though Sydney was trying to sleep I made Rainey take pictures of her with Tigger because I think it's great that Tigger is so much bigger than her!

5 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

that is so funny! muffy is great, i miss her. tigger turned out fabulous!

Sarah said...

That is such a great tigger! Thanks for the Bender - Dusty loves it!

Kory said...

I like the side picture of tigger because he looks so sad.

rain said...

The Tigger was Ginormous. I'm thinking I totally should have ordered one of those, too. I wonder how long it will take Sydney to outgrow him...

DeSisto Digitals said...

I JUST SAW THIS!!! What a terrible blog-stalker I've become! I love, love, LOVE my Tigger! He pretty much needs a room of his own because he's THAT big! I'm just glad he wasn't anatomically correct, or he might have been destroyed by some jealous men (not my husband of course - GRRR BABY)! Hee, hee! See Kelli, you didn't need to tell any embarrassing stories... I'm QUITE able to constantly embarrass myself! ;)