Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Crafts

I haven't been as crafty as I usually am this summer, but I've still got a few things done. Here's the first blanket I've ever finished...even though it's not actually finished. You can't see the back where there are tons of loose ends I need to weave in.
Here's a little sweater for Felix, that I think I actually finished before this summer. I'm pretty excited to put it on him.
And here's sample of my sewing. I've been doing a lot of that lately, but this is the only thing I've almost finished. It still actually needs a ribbon to tie it closed, but...I get lazy when my projects seem good enough.
This is a knitting needle holder. It rolls up like this. The top one is mine, the bottom is my friend's.
So you unroll it.
And lift up the flap.
And then there's a bunch of pockets with my needles in it. I love it!!!
I've got two quilts in the making as well. They are really fantastic, so get excited for them!!!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Nice job! I love the sweater you made for Felix! It's adorable!!! An when are you going to finish my hook and needle holder for me? ;)

Keri said...

I love that sweater! It's too cute!

rain said...

I really like that sweater, too. It will be adorable on him.

Ashley said...

Such a cute little sweater. Good Job!

Sarah said...

What skills - your stuff is really cool!