Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baby Shower

Kass threw me an amazing baby shower and even moved it up a month so that Keri could come, which both Keri and I were so happy about. It was the cutest shower I have ever seen in my life!
Thank you to everyone who came!
But most people weren't all about posing. Here's Kyle's mom and grandma.
Kim and her girls and Diana and her girls.
And Saundra pointed out that almost all my sisters were there! We just missed Chris!
And of course Story was there. And she looked at the camera, but not very happily.
I have not been the greatest and photographing events, but it really was great. Kass put so much work into it and it made me so happy. And I'm going to use her cute decorations in his room!

4 comments:

Kyle said...

That picture of Story is such a perfect blend of grumpy/friendly.

KaSs MiLeS said...

glad you liked it. i knew you'd appreciate all the work i went to, so it was worth it.

Amy said...

Such a cute shower, she really did such a cute job.

rain said...

Kass did an excellent job. And Story looks adorable in that last pic. I also very much enjoyed the muffins.