Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bear Lake

So, Bear Lake was interesting this year. I've decided it's not quite a pregnant friendly place. It was a bit on the hot side and boats are a bit on the bumpy side for my pregnant comfort. I kind of sucked at taking pictures too, but here's what I got.
We spent one day on the boat. There were the usual injuries associated with the water weenie.
I mostly just sat on the boat though.
We also sat on the beach a lot. I took my book every time, but I don't think I read a single page on the beach through the whole trip.
We went mini golfing one day and it was my favorite part of the trip.
If I remember right, I totally won :)
Kyle got a little frustrated when he was going onto stroke 15.
One day we decided to go into town to look around (I wanted a Bear Lake onesie, but never found one). When we got to the car the tire was quite flat and I could see a big nail in it. Not too flat that we couldn't drive on it though. We went into town and they directed us to the next town as there were no car fixing places in that town.
Kyle followed the guy around to see how it was fixed. He always does that when professionals work on anything of ours.
And the last night was the campfire.
I had to take pictures with my best friend of the night since Jenny and her best friend took literally hundreds of pictures of themselves like this.
And Kyle became Story's best friend for the night. She was laughing a ton with him and was pretty grumpy with everyone else.
I think other people had a lot more fun than me and have better posts about it...sorry mine is lame.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

It's not a lame post. I like the picture of you and your best friend. Very funny. You also look cute with your little belly in the golfing picture. And yes, sometimes pregnancy just isn't very comfortable. But cheer up, its almost over!

KaSs MiLeS said...

thats more pictures than i took!

Sarah said...

I like your lame post - it's fun to see it all!