Sunday, August 15, 2010

5 pounds 12 ounces

That's how big they are estimating that Felix is right now. However, the doctor said they can be off by as much as 2 pounds. Let's hope that they are or he'll be a hefty 8 pounds 12 ounces by the time he comes out. We got to see another ultrasound as part of the whole diabetes checking stuff. They only gave us this picture of his profile (see his ginormous lips) and a picture of his privates though (which I won't be posting). But he's very average in every way for size so they aren't seeing any problems from the diabetes--so that's good. But I still get to go to the hospital AND the doctor every week. Lucky me :)

6 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

what a nightmare. glad he is doing good though. i can't really tell what i'm looking at, i thought it was a head, then you said its his privates? i'm confused....

Kelli said...

Just so people don't think Kass is dumb I went and changed the wording of the post to make more sense after she commented.

Kory said...

Good save. He's huge! Axel was only 4 oz more than that when he was born. I'm about to tell Kyle about the dream I had about Felix right now.

Sarah said...

Wow - that's good to know he's healthy!! Good luck with the birthing process!

Amy said...

For your sake I hope you have him next week so you have a tiny and super easy delivery like I did. :)

Totally Kyles lips :)

rain said...

I didn't know you had diabetes. That stinks. And I'm always thankful that babies DON'T look like their ultrasound pics. Or maybe they do...and you're blinded by love? Maybe it's the coloring...babies looks a bazillion times better regular colored, instead of blue and whitish. But that kid will have some big lips, and because I saw Connor as a baby, I can honestly say it will be adorable.