Sunday, July 31, 2011

Randomacity

One day we went on a walk and unbuckled Felix when we got home. Some neighbor girls came by with a dumptruck toy FILLED with live snails. We went to look at them and then Kyle looked back at Felix and saw him fall face forward into the cement. His nose got pretty roughed up and someone said he looked like a kitty, so Jess and I made him into one. 
 This is Kitty enjoying D&D.
 This is Felix swimming in his pool, which he loves to do more than anything.
 When his first tooth was coming in he chewed on his top lip a lot and always looked a little strange...
 Kitty loves to catch poor animals...like ducklings...she's brought home two so far. We took them to the shelter.
This is the same duckling, just another picture, but both ducklings looked the same (at least to me). And no comments on how I should get rid of my cat, because I won't. Who else will play D&D to me?

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Love the kitty. Want to see you too- let's catch up!

Keri said...

I miss Felix, I can't get over how cute he is and how infectious his smile is.

KaSs MiLeS said...

You should get rid of your cat. Not Felix, but your cat for sure, she's bringing lots of yucky germs and purple poop in your house.
My confirmation is "reduck" because you had 2 ducks.

rain said...

Felix does look really cute as a cat. And in those pictures, he kinda looks like a cartoon, rather than a real boy. Also, I feel bad for those little ducklings. However, I used to have ducks...and they stink and they are super messy...so, I guess that's the circle of life, and I have to accept it. But it still is kinda sad.
I've never played D&D...do you have any special skills or whatever? I've heard about the D&D hierarchy, and I'm honestly wondering where you fit in.

Kendra said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures of Felix as a cat are SO cute!!! And that makes me sad about te ducklings. I'm glad you took them to a shelter. I hope they were ok. But I still love your kitty.

Sarah said...

Cute kitty boy and you should never get rid of your cat because they rule!