Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthdays

 Kevin and Kyle's birthdays are a day apart (wink, wink). Actually, they were born on the same day three years apart, but since Kyle arrived just minutes after midnight the doctor let him mom claim the day before so they'd have their own birthdays. But we still celebrate them together every year. But they do get their own cakes every year, so we have to eat twice as much cake. Sometimes it's quite daunting.
Felix was so good in his exiled corner throughout the festivities.





Grandma Walter, who insists Felix is ALWAYS cold and ALWAYS hungry shared her hat, but he hated it.






















And this is Grandpa Walter.

7 comments:

Kyle said...

That last picture showcases Felix's penchant for high-hitched-breeches.

Amy said...

So I was just thinking today how Kory still owes Kyle a birthday present but now it's been like two months, but since you are just posting about it I don't feel as bad...

KaSs MiLeS said...

gotta love those grandmas!

Sarah said...

Hey, that's pie not cake! Grandmas always think you need like 20 layers on!

rain said...

Ha! I was going to say the same thing as Sarah. Those ARE pie...NOT cake. And being that I'm about 56% more inclined to salivate after pie, I noticed. Big time. And what I really want to know is: What kinds were each? Because this is really important. Happy birthday to the boys!
And even though he hates hats? Felix looks fantastic in them.

Kelli said...

They are key lime (which I didn't really like, but I like my mom's) for Kevin and Turtle pie for Kyle.

Shauna said...

I was just now catching up on all your blog entries when you knocked on the door.