Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kraftiness

These are some of the crafting I've been up to.  This is a shirt I made Felix (and Kass made one for Gauge, yeah, they wear the same size).
 This is a headband I made out of tights that were all runny.
So, these top two images won't flip, so turn your head :)
This is an example of the bookmarks I'm teaching at Robert's.  Below is a gift I made for a wedding.
This was Kass's birthday present. I tried doing it with our names, but it looked stupid cause there weren't enough names, but I added in our next two planned names and it looked great.
And lastly, I've been working on stuff for Felix's party. I'm making masks for everyone (of owls, raccoons, foxes, and skunks). And this jacket if for Felix. I'm so so excited.

5 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Go crafter!!!! I'm so jealous, I have like zero time after I get home and get dinner over with! Plus by Saturday I'm all burned out. Ugh. Great crafts tho!! I need you to come over and help me figure out my surger.

rain said...

I LOVE Felix's jacket. Just like I LOVE Sydney's jacket that you made her...which I still need to get a picture to you of her in, btw. It's been so stinking hot lately that I can't get her to wear anything but her diaper...and lately we're having a hard time with her leaving that on, as well. But as soon as she'll let me get a usable pic, I'll send it your way. Cause it's fantastic. I'm also way excited about the masks at Felix's party...I call an owl, just putting it out there right now. Kind of disgustedly jealous of how talented you are.

Kory said...

Very cool. I would totally wear that sweatshirt.

Christy Smith said...

Love, love, love them all. The scrabble board is so cute & creative! Where'd you get that idea? And I can't wait to see pics of how everything turns out for his birthday! What a lucky kid!

Amy said...

That present is so funny because Kory and i did that a few weeks ago with our names!

Way to go on all the other cute things too! too many to comment on but I am jealous of how much you can get done. I never get anything done.