Friday, October 3, 2008

Things I've Realized

I've been wanting to post, but unable to post anything with pictures because I LOST MY CAMERA!!!! I'm quite upset. So in lieu of pictures I'll let you all in on a few things I've learned this year:

1. Indian Hills in named such because all the streets have indian names.

2. University of Utah has indian stuff on their logo because they are the Utes, which is an indian tribe.

3. I learned what 69 means, but refuse to explain it.

4. The Delta Center was named such because it was owned by Delta.

5. Bridal Veil falls is named such because it looks like a veil a bride would wear.

Hee hee. I'm retarded. But at least I'm honest about it.

5 comments:

Keri said...

You just learned this year what 69 means? Where have you been?

Sorry about your camera :(

Janelle Johnson said...

Sorry about the camera. But I love that you have just learned these things, but really...if no one explains, especially 69. I was dumb enough to ask Casey's brothers that when they said it once when I was 18. I think I was red for about two hours that time.

rain said...

Hmm...I'm not from Utah, but I know that the Utes are a Native American Tribe.
With that out of the way...how did you finally found out about 69? I'm truly intrigued.

Kelli said...

Kyle. I have no idea how it came up or how we discovered that I totally had it wrong. Maybe Kyle remembers and can shed some light on that, but I think he likes to block those things from his memory.

Kory said...

Are you grounded from technology now that you lost your camera? That's what Amy gets when she loses things. Aparently we need to have more common knowledge conversations. Although, for a long time, I thought bridal veil falls had something to do with horses.