Sunday, October 19, 2008

Annual Hike

So I haven't put together the Halloween post of all the horridly awkward pictures we got of everyone, but don't worry, it'll come. Instead I have this post about our "annual" hike. Last time Kyle took me on a hike I puked my brains out at the top and I don't think Jenny ever ate mandarin oranges again, and I have tried to chew more before swallowing since then. That was sometime last year. So Kyle and I went on a walk Saturday in the most wonderful weather ever, and I decided to call it a hike because there were occasional slight inclines and we were in the middle of trees.

8 comments:

rain said...

I'm glad you told us that this was BEFORE the tag post, otherwise, I never would have seen it. I like your little thing that lets you rate the blog, too. However, I'm not going to do that, because if someone chose "boring" about one of my posts, they would very quickly find themselves on my list. My bad list. The one that rhymes with "hit", and starts with an S.

rain said...

Did you figure it out?

Erinn and Ryan said...

Those pictures are so cute! They make me even more jealous of your fall weather. I'll probably miss any leafy splendor by the time we come up, but I'm still excited.

KaSs MiLeS said...

i would have never seen it if you wouldn't have mentioned it.

Keri said...

That looks pretty, where is it? That picture of you by yourself is a good one.

Sarah said...

I got it rainy!!

That does look great - where is it?
And you look so cute in your slut tops :)

Kelli said...

I love my slut tops. We're in Mapleton Canyon. And Kyle had to take I think literally 6 pictures to get one good one. The rest are just a big nose.

Kory said...

Is Rainey talking about her skit list? She makes up plays about these people? I was on it once. It was a total action film.
I like your pictures Kellica.