Saturday, October 18, 2008

Old News

The purpose of this blog is to share the pictures I couldn't share during the absence of my camera. Here is dinner with some of my sisters.
Here's when Kyle and I took Matthew and Andy to Kyle's Mom's dog show. Where we ran into so many people that I had no idea were in the dog show scene, such as Kory's neighbor Amy and my niece Jeannette. Here's Janet (Kyle's mom) and her show dogs:
Here's Andy longing for a moustache:
Finally the boys could play with the dogs after the shows:
Another shot of Janet and the dogs:
Here's (Left to Right) Matthew, Andy, Jeannette, and Chuck (Kyle's step-dad).

Janet showing the dog to a judge (I'm sure you've gathered by now that these pictures are not in chronological order):
Kyle, Matthew, and Andy:

Andy was obsessed with this dog. He yelled so much about 101 Dalmations that the owner finally came over and let him pet it:
Here's Grammy Cloe blowing her birthday candles out. There's two candles for her 82nd birthday:
But she could only blow one candle out! We all thought it was funny, luckily she did too:

6 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Of course he yelled and yelled about 101 dalmations! He looks like he's going to take a bite out of that dog's behind! That picture of me with the sisters is pretty awful, you should consider deleting it.

Shauna said...

Sweet! I'm glad you found your camera, now I can copy these!

Shauna said...

My word verification to post the last comment was deecup

Amy said...

That picture of the girls night is cute, i wish I could have been there, I am glad it was a good night.

Also, I love Andy's mustache picture! That one is truly great!

Sarah said...

I agree with kass - I loook bad in that photo and it should be deleted. I also dislike Leisha a lot cause she always looks great in photos!!!

Kory said...

My first thought was that is a flattering picture of everyone except Kim. So stop your whining, I think it's great!
Shauna, I think there's hidden messages in the word verification. Mine says something crazy every time.