Friday, August 15, 2008

TAG I'M IT

Rainey put a lot of pressure on me to wow everyone...now I'm all nervous...

1. I love water aerobics. Yes, it is funny, especially that Chuck does it, but it really is an enjoyable work out and I love talking to Sarah through the whole thing.
2. I'm more obsessed with crocheting right now than Breaking Dawn. In fact, my only motivation to read it right now is that I know someone will ruin it for me if I don't finish it before book club.
3. I am still having issues with my hair. I dream that I have long hair almost every night...
4. I ran into an ex-boyfriend last week and figured out my fake due date so I could tell him I was pregnant and not just fat...
5. I love cleaning. I know that's unbelievable, but I get quite a lot of joy from it now that I have an apartment big enough to hold all my stuff. And it makes Kyle so happy when I do that I look forward to having time to do it.
6. I am nearly off Lexapro and only slightly crazier for it!

Unlike Rainey, I thinking this tag game is great, so I tag: Keri, Kyle, and Erinn.

9 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

You love cleaning huh? You'll have to come help me do a good scrub down before Story's born.
Congrats on the Lexapro, its hard at first, but it gets so much easier!! You'll still wish you had it some days, but be strong, its worth it!!
No one seems to have motivation to finish Breaking Dawn...
Thanks for registering with me yesterday!! Jerome was pleased with all the big stuff.

Kelli said...

I guess I misspoke. I don't like scrubbing... I like putting things away. No prob on the registering. I had fun. Plus I love getting people to pay for my stuff and giving them checks that will bounce! Oo-ah-ha-ha!!!

rain said...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, Kelli? Your check better not bounce! Anyhoo, it's not that I don't LIKE the tagging games, it's just that I always feel guilty about tagging someone, because I'm afraid they feel like: "I don't want to do thaaaat". So, now that I know you love it, you'll be my first victim, always. You KNOW I feel you in the hair department. I still don't believe you about the cleaning stuff, though. It all seems a bit off to me.

Keri said...

organizing is one of my favorite things to do and it always relieves my anxiety. welcome to the club.

Amy said...

I LOVE organizing. I totally feel yah on that, our house has been driving me crazy for that very reason because nothing has its place just yet, but we are getting closer.

you did not tell your x you were pregnant! That is awesome, I want the whole conversation if you are serious. And you are too hard on your self because you are not fat.

Yeah I am only finishing breaking dawn for that very reason, and the sooner I get it done the sooner it is off my to do list. :)

Kelli said...

I didn't actually tell him I was pregnant, it was a backup plan if my original plan of not making eye contact failed, but it didn't. This person is also your ex. But I'm not naming names because who knows who blog stalks me...

rain said...

I think it's Murphy's Law or something that whenever you see an ex you have to look your absolute worst. (This is especially true if you know that they are completely beneath you, and yet, you still have to beat them in the "fugly" department on that particular day). So you always have to have a backup plan to compensate for whatever disadvantage and anything goes in that situation. Period.

Amy said...

ohhh, I see I totaly know who you are talking about. Yeah but I don't think he is one to be intimidated by...he's a psycho path.

bearclaw said...

was I the ex you were talking about? if so I know your not pregnant.