Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Week in Pictures

Exactly a week ago I was at Colby Stead's concert! Yeah! Because he is such an amazing musician and is accompanied by two other wonderful musicians, one who is his cousin, and the other who is my cousin!
But they only made it through one song before the rain started pouring. Which was so disappointing. Not only for me, but Mom had gone up there to see them too. However, Colby is playing this coming Saturday the 9th! At Velour and all the money is going to help a boy who got in a bad long boarding accident. Check out Colby's website for more details: http://www.colbystead.com/Tuesday things got spiced up when I stepped on this wasp hive that had been growing under our second step...
And got this nasty bee sting. My second sting, my first wasp sting. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be at first, but the sting kept growing as I was talking to a student's mom. As soon as I was done I did Kyle's penny trick, which helped a lot.
Tuesday night I tried out water aerobics with Jess, Dusty, and Sarah. It was so much fun. I think we got more of a workout from laughing than anything else. Wednesday night Kyle and Dusty's friend from work (also named Kyle) joined us. I love it. I can't wait to go again.I also did lots of nannying, which included many appointments this week, which included getting kids up for the appointments...Getting Jenny's hair stimulated by Leisha who had a crazy electrocuting machine. I got my hair stimulated too and it was quite prickly feeling like a bunch of needles going into my head...
Getting glasses for Jen...
And Jamie...
And watching the Incredible Hulk at the dollar theatre. I loved it. And for once the kids didn't sit around the house complaining of boredom.
So it was a great week, with a great ending with boating at Yuba (which I'll post later)! It was a good week: perfectly balanced between busy and relaxed.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Wow what a week. Okay I'm going to the concert, keep reminding me. I'll see if I can get Scott and Heidi to come. Matt got a wasp sting too!

rain said...

Jenny and Jamie look way cute. I want to go to the concert, too...However, we'll have to see what's up with all the new stuff with Jeff's upcoming job. I'm hoping he'll take some of his vacation hours from his old job, and maybe, we could just do something fun as a family. Pipe dreams, you know. I've never been stung by a bee, but I have been stung by a wasp...not too bad, right?

KaSs MiLeS said...

The Hulk was an awesome movie!! We loved it!! Water aerobics is weird...

Kory said...

Everyone should go see Amy, Colby, and cousin. It's always an excellent show.

Kory said...

And I'm liking those girls' glasses.

Amy said...

Yeah cute glasses for sure, I need to get some new ones...Also, I am still really surprised that chuck does water aerobics...