Friday, August 8, 2008

My Days

I took Andy and Matthew swimming yesterday after Andy finished sharing his cheeseburger with the kittens. I have cute pictures of Andy, but I can't get them off my phone yet, so I'll post them later.
Cole decided to be the dinner's photographer after I showed Rainey the picture of the plus size magazine someone decided to send me. The picture made me look plus size so I won't post it. This was the best picture of Cole's. For those of you not in attendance, it was a dinner for my brother John who lives in California and was in town. There were so many people we were at two tables so half of us didn't even sit with him...but that's what being an Anderson is all about!
Tonight Kyle decided to order a pizza online and was amazed with the pizza tracker from Dominos. He gave me the minute by minute update on our pizza--what stage it was and who was working on it. He was so ecstatic about it until at the end when the pizza tracker declared that we had our pizza and told us to enjoy, when we definitely did not have our pizza. Although I wasn't as thrilled as Kyle, it was pretty cool to know exactly when our pizza went into the oven and when it left the store. I'd suggest the experience to everyone!

3 comments:

rain said...

I don't think I've heard of anything as fabulous as a minute-by-minute update on food that "should" be coming. I'm always in the bathroom when my kids come and beat on the door, yelling that the food is here. (and you know, flushing, and washing take up precious moments when food could be unpleasantly cooling). Updates would eradicate that, completely. Genius.

Kory said...

I have the same kind of tracker on Kyle. Who's kittens were those?

Kelli said...

They were Shauna's neighbors' kittens.