Saturday, July 5, 2008

WELCOME HOME!!!


Wendy's kids came back! Finally! Not only have I been so bored but I missed them. They're so great. But sadly I didn't get to see them much Thursday because they had voice and hair appointments so I was mostly in the car. But I did get to talk to them alone that way. But we have all next week. It'll be fun until they leave again for another vacation...But didn't I make such lovely welcome home German Pancakes for them? I don't know that anyone but me and Justin ate them...maybe Jamie did.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Those pancakes make my mouth water!

Kelli said...

They were not very good at all. Even after you cut all the burnt part off. Well, one peice I ate was good, but I am loving german pancakes these days!

rain said...

ALL the kids used to eat my German pancakes...just FYI. Also, I loved Something Blue, too. Darcy's story was a lot more interesting, because you loved to hate her, and then you couldn't help but love her. Also, is Wendy gonna be in our book group?

Kelli said...

Wendy said she was down for the book club. She has the book and stuff...hopefully she'll finish it!

KaSs MiLeS said...

Those German pancakes look really tasty!! You should probably come over to my house and make them for me....

Kory said...

I missed them too. But I got to see Wendy more. But that family is way too good looking.