Monday, July 14, 2008

Conan and Kyle

So, Kyle's new passion has been smutty novels, but Rainey's smutty novels were not enough for him (refer back to the Anniversary blog when Kyle was reading the following novel or to the picture below).
So Kyle has moved onto these trashy Conan novels. And yes, Rainey, he says they are far smuttier than any of your novels. Too smutty to detail here because of the young eyes who read this wonderful blog.
But in addition to the trashiness of Kyle's media--guess who has to check it out--Me! Because I basically have no life or job I at least can get stuff from the library for Kyle, but it's so embarrassing. And it's not just the one time when I'm checking out the materials (yes he got the movie and the 3 books in one hard back) that it's embarrassing, but it seems like every time I go in there they are saying, "You're Conan book and/or movie is due next". And I pretend like I'm not humiliated that they think those materials are for me...

7 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

I know you have him read these novels to you every night before you guys go to bed, huh?

rain said...

Kyle, if there was a way to pound my chest a couple times, and then flash the peace sign at ya, over the internet, I totally would. I feel you bro, I feel you.

Kelli, you gotta remember the ladies at our Library are like, ancient. They have no idea who Conan is...just that he's a "nice looking young man". Also, it's only the people behind you, listening, that are judging you...and they are just waiting for their next fix of online gaming...so really, they have nothing to say.

Kory said...

I think you may be struck down for dissing Conan the Barbarian. Not cool sis.

KaSs MiLeS said...

You guys are disgusting!

Erinn and Ryan said...

Have Kyle google the paintings of Frank Frazetta. He did a bunch of the covers for those books. Ryan spent several hours last week oogling these paintings, but I have to admit, they are kind of cool looking. (Pretty much just barbarians defending naked chicks from giant lizard-men, that kind of thing.)

Kelli said...

No one is going to comment on the fact that Grover is just chillin' there with Kyle as he reads?

Amy said...

I was totally going to mention grover...that guy needs a baby or cat or something, the grover thing is a bit much...