Saturday, October 29, 2011

Seattle Part 2

Erik went to work with Vic one day for the sole purpose of getting a box to build him and Felix a house. It was such a hit. It was basically the only thing Felix played with from there on out.


 
We watched Rio one night. The next day Erik disappeared into his room for a really long time. So long that Taryn was sent up to check on him. He later emerged with this lego creation:
We went to the Northwest Trek while I was up there. It sounded SUPER boring, but Keri didn't really want to go to the zoo again, so I agreed. It was a super long drive with all six of us in the little car, but it wasn't boring...I guess it was actually cool ;)

These porcupine were hilarious. The one on the left was retarded I swear. He had some mutation that made his needles grow in super short and he made these sounds when he moved around like a really fat person trying to run a marathon.

There was a super cool tram ride where we drove through this vast open area where the animals roam and can come right up to the tram. I thought it was super cool, Felix hated it (see picture below).




 
Besides the tram ride there were a bunch of indoor places to explore, which I loved, cause then Felix could get out and play. This one had windows right up next to a wolf area.



Felix was so tired he eventually just fell asleep in his stroller, which he NEVER does, and stayed asleep for probably an hour.




10 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

That looks like fun. I'm jealous!

Shauna said...

So how often do you go to Seattle? Is it like a weekly thing? Those are some pretty great pics. Especially the one with Vic washing Felix in the dishwasher.

Amy said...

ha why do we buy them toys when we can just give them boxes?!

Rio is a cute movie, we watched it last week, and then Axel watched it everyday after that. Eric is so clever and creative.

Sarah said...

That place looks awesome, I would love to go with the kids! Boxes are like pre made forts - you couldn't ask for a better toy.

Kory said...

I especially love the picture of Erik and Felix in the box. Felix looks like he's up to something. As someone who has watched Rio 1000 times in the past week, that lego Blu was pretty great. That wilderness place looks way cool too!

rain said...

I love that picture where Felix is out...and he has yellowy orange stuff all around his mouth. It's pure contentment. Taryn is almost as tall as you, Kelli. That's so weird to see her so big. I know Riley's the same way, but, I just don't feel like that much time has gone by.

Kelli said...

Rainey, that's his binky silly! I make sure my baby is pristinely clean at all times...wait, he almost always looks like an orphan.

Erinn and Ryan said...

I wanna go to Seattle. Boo hoo. I love how green and damp everything is there - like moss will start growing on you if you sit too long.

Felix really looks like a baby Kyle in most of those pictures.

rain said...

Ha! I totally thought it was some kind of goo. I should have realized that he's a super-binky kid.

maida said...

It does look soo fun, I would love to have been there.You got some great pictures, so we can enjoy it vicariously.