Friday, October 21, 2011

Seattle Part 1

I went to visit Keri a few weeks ago. Everyone said it was sudden and that I didn't inform anyone, but we had free money cause of Kyle's work so I just went up while the weather was nice. It was super fun and the kids LOVED each other.
This is a really cool park we went to. Felix had SO much fun. He started walking two days before we went out, so he was really able to enjoy the playground.

He even shoved two older boys out of the way when they tried to play with HIS wheel.



Isn't Taryn beautiful? She's such a cool girl. It's kind of a bummer she's in school cause I didn't get to see her as much.


Erik says Felix walks like a Tyrannosaurus Rex...and he does. He as very upset when he wasn't allowed in this water with the ducks.


Vic wasn't too pleased with his help, but he tolerated it. Have I mentioned one of the best parts of visiting Keri is the food? It's really wonderful. Also, Vic helped me by running with me around the track to train for my zombie race. He's a great coach. I'm a lazy runner...
But, wait, there's more to come! Soon, I promise!

7 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

that makes me really want to go see keri. debating if the drive with 2 kids is worth it...

Amy said...

Glad you guys had fun!

Kyle said...

I really love the picture of felix at the bottom of the play thing with Eric on top. It's a good shot.

Keri said...

Oh, good times...
I love the pictures of felix with those green bars. His excitement is awesome. I miss you already.

Kelli said...

Keri, I'm surprised you didn't respond to Kassie telling her it is obviously worth is!

Erinn and Ryan said...

Felix and Evan definitely need to hang out. They're both into filthy ponds, wheels, and sitting on the dishwasher door. Good thing we're coming up in a month!

Kory said...

I heard you had a great time driving around downtown looking for stuff!