Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shootin it Up

Our friends (Stephanie and Shelton) bought a new gun (pictured at the very bottom) and so we went shooting with their guns and dad's guns. I only agreed because there was going to be pop up targets like you see on tv, but that plan got voted out and I got stuck with the canyon. However, it was really fun! I was surprised. I didn't have the ear things last time I went AND I couldn't hit anything, so this was much more fun. AND I only got one kick back bruise, so that was better than when I was younger and everything hurt me.





3 comments:

Kory said...

I've been wanting to go shooting lately. Maybe I'll try and convince Amy to go with me.

Amy said...

This baffles me and is so foreign to me. It is not something I could see being fun.

However I have never actually tried anything other than a bee bee gun. I would probably be more inclined to go now that I have kids just so I have an opportunity to go do something with out them for once. I am borderline desperate.

Shauna said...

Kyle looks really dangerous!