Sunday, December 5, 2010

Merry Anderson Christmas

Last night was the Anderson Family Christmas party. I was nervous about it because Felix is not a big fan of crowds, and crowd is the very definition of the Anderson Family. This is us on the train ride.
This is Felix with my dad. Felix was good during the first picture, but someone put their big hand up in front of the camera.Felix was NOT a fan of Santa, but that just made me laugh.
But he did like the train ride. It was cold, but he liked that because the party was so hot. Even though people judged me for not bundling him up, he was loving the cold and he loved the motion. He didn't even cry when it started raining on him.
And then the Stevensons had fun with him as you can tell below:
It was a really good party and I was glad I got to see everyone there. It was even the first time that Felix met a few of his uncles.

5 comments:

Keri said...

You're getting fast at putting up posts. See what happens when you don't work? And did you cut off all your hair? You look good. Erik was like that, and still is. He hardly ever wears a coat and he was always sweating as a baby.

Erinn and Ryan said...

I love those pictures. All the mad ones of Felix, of course, and then the last two were just adorable. I like how Kyle and Felix are making the same face.

We miss you guys! It was good to get to hang out over Thanksgiving.

Kory said...

That second picture looks like he's rapping. And the last one he looks so sophisticated. Versatile, like Eminem.

rain said...

Sydney was a sweaty baby, too. In fact, since she was born in December, and she hated socks, I got a lot of nasty looks. You just end up doing what the baby wants. It's inevitable, no matter who is judging. I'm pretty bummed we missed out. Jeff's work party was having their party at the same time, and they were giving out prizes so we had to try. The only thing we got was seated next to the loud drunk guy and a Cafe Rio gift card. Not worth it.

Shauna said...

I had to go back two whole pages to catch up on all the posts I have missed. Cute scarecrow baby! He looks like Kyle!