Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Forgot to Post...

This fantastic picture that Erinn took of us. It really is the best picture of Felix ever. He is such a cute kid. Also, I didn't post some of Erik's great quotes. He was brainstorming ideas for tattoos for Felix and said, "How about a cross with God written on top?" And I told him I went on a mission and told people about Jesus and he said, "That's not a mission. A mission is climbing rocks and running through grass." He had a million other great quotes, but I can't remember them. Oh, I just remembered one more. I was worrying about what Kyle would think about something and talking to Keri about it in the car and from the back of the car he says, "Who cares what Kyle thinks, it only matters what you think!"

4 comments:

Kendra said...

That IS a great picture. He is adorable! You guys need to come over so I can see his cute little face. :)

KaSs MiLeS said...

that is a fantastic picture! i reallly liked his onsie yesterday by the way. yellow is a good color on him.

Amy said...

Erik is too funny. It is a good picture of him. he is uber chubs for sure. I can't believe how thick he is. Bouncer for sure.

Keri said...

That is also a good picture of you.