Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monsters

Felix was the only one cooperating with this photo shoot, which is very different than his behavior this week. Story has been much easier than him lately. But this day, he was really chill.
Story would not allow mom to hold Felix, because apparently she is only Story's grandma.
And this shows how she really was the whole time. She was a little overwhelmed with me, Felix, Amy, and Axel all encroaching on her time with her grandparents.
Dad was totally fine with Axel playing the organ with him.
And Axel was very interested in Felix too. He's such a cute boy. He was very nice to my baby.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Story is so funny - I wonder how she is going to be with her new brother :) I love the photos with the grandparents - so cute!

Amy said...

So darling, all of them, very cute babies. I think she was just waaay too tired.

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's kind of the problem with favorites, they get bugged when other people get in their space. :)

Christy Smith said...

Those shirts are adorable and I loved the halloween party pics! You're so awesome to do that every year. I still need to come see your cute kid and your house...

Ashley said...

Super cute shirts on super cute babies!