Monday, October 11, 2010

Finally!!

Finally we caught him smiling on camera. By we I mean Kyle. He took a bunch of pictures and got some great ones. He is SO much cuter when he smiles. Especially when most of his faces are so grumpy. Oh, and by the way, he's dead asleep in both of these pictures--which makes it funnier.
And finally I finished the final square of my quilt. I started a quilting class last winter and they finished their quilts last month and before this week I was three months behind and today I finished the last square! It was super intense. Each of those squares is 1.25". It was really fun. Now I just have to do the border!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! Thanks for blogging. Sleeping smiles are the best.

Keri said...

That second picture is hilarious.

Erinn and Ryan said...

That's so adorable. I don't know why babies' first smiles are in their sleep. It's like they're keeping secrets.

Very cute quilt, too! Your kid is not going to lack for beautiful coverings.

KaSs MiLeS said...

that quilt square looks so intense! how did you not lose some pieces! i'm impressed you could sew them together!
Those are really cute pictures of him. its so funny how different babies look with their eyes open and with them closed. Story looked like a completely different baby!

rain said...

I think he looks like a mini-you when he smiles. You know, without teeth and hair. But I do see a Kelli smile with Kyle lips. And I'm betting he's just remembering something funny his dad said. ;)

Love the quilt.

Sarah said...

How cute! I love that he is grumpy - that is so funny (a true anderson). The quilt looks amazing!

Kory said...

I'm sure Rainey's right about him remembering something funny. I swear when Felix and Kelli came to work every time Kyle would say something funny he'd smile.