Friday, January 15, 2010

Signage

I don't have new pictures of the house. But here's all the signs I loved in Rome.Just in case you weren't sure. He is booking it to the exit.
Ouch.
This set of signs was in English...someone dropped the ball on this particular one.
Would you buy this cute purse for your daughter?Would you not notice if this guy was picking your pocket?
You should probably be careful around these trains. They are clearly poisonous.
Kyle is all about equality with Luigi and Mario and was thrilled to be in their homeland.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love those signs! Thanks for the entertainment at the airport!

Amy said...

ha ha ha! my favorite was the "laught" and the purse. :)

rain said...

I'd buy that purse for Riley. No, I wouldn't...but if I were as trashy as I feel most days, I would. It's kind of along the same lines as the sweatpants that have the word: B!T@H on the butt...only not spelled that way. I can imagine myself wearing them, but I never would, you know?

Also, Mario is WAY better than Luigi. Call me a bigot, but the truth is the truth.

Kory said...

Mario is definitely better at what he does, but Luigi is cooler by definition. And I love the sign with the door munching the guy in the crotch!

-SPW said...

very funny :)