Monday, December 21, 2009

Nativity

Kyle and I totally starred in the Nativity this weekend. Kyle was Joseph and I didn't quite qualify for being the virgin Mary, so I was the Angel Gabriel. During the practiced I proudly and loudly proclaimed "For with God nothing is POSSIBLE!" And didn't understand why everyone was laughing at me...

During the real thing I got the word impossible down, but apparently declared that Mary was the Son of God. What would I do without my husband to let me know all these dumb things I say?

Other than that it was really fun and went really well. A member of my church sewed all of the 15+ costumes to fit each actor. It was amazing. The whole thing was great. And I felt really supported by our family who came to cheer us on.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is great - I love your costumes! I remember being Mary in our school production and it was great :)

Kory said...

It was radical. Things of note: Kelli had one of the biggest parts and was one of the few who memorized her lines. The kid behind me I don't think had ever been to church because he kept asking, "why did she say that?", "why did she say that?". And Axel didn't like the soloist.

Unknown said...

Kelli you're so funny. I'm reading this and laughing out loud. The 2 mistakes in the nativity play are hilarious!
You and Kyle did great and looked great during the play. Good job guys.