Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tag I'm It

Shauna Thanksgiving tagged me. So here's what I'm thankful for...
K: Kyle. He totally said he would but Kelli for his K, so I'm totally ripping off his idea, but I'm really thankful for him. He's perfect for me.

E: End of semesters. I feel all guilt for reading fiction and knitting melt away and watch all the tv I want once school is finished. And I get excited looking at the textbooks for next semester that I'll probably never read.

L: Long hair. I love high ponytails and I'm so much closer to having a legitimate one!

L: Light. I don't realize how much it makes me happy until winter comes and the clouds block it all from me and make me depressed. Or until a light bulb goes out and I have a few dim days until I overcome laziness to fix it.

I: In-laws. I have the best. I love my mother and sister and brother and father and grandmother in law. And you saw my adorable neice and nephew in my last blog...All of them are so fun and easy to talk to and great to be around. We just got back from a great dinner with them. My mother in law goes all out to cook and make sure that everyone likes it and her mom brings the most delicious desserts. And I could talk to Erinn all day. And she totally blog stalks my family so I can dish all the gossip to her quite willing ear, so it makes me happy. They're great. I got really lucky.

So now I tag one for each letter in my name, right? Erinn, Keri, Kass, Kory, and Sarah.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I like your visual effects! By the way you there are no rules in who or how many you tag.

rain said...

I really like that picture of Kyle. Just another example of the fabulousness of your camera. Also, I'm thankful for in-laws, too. Hmm...I think everyone is taking mine stuff for this tag.

Sarah said...

Yeah I finally get tagged - I was feeling a little left out there for a minute :)