Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sunday night with Colby

Colby, Amy, and Steven (not pictured) had a show last Sunday at Connie's house. It was in her front room so we all sat really close, it was really nice. It was great to hear his music that I love with people that I love. Kim, Wendy and their kids were there along with a lot of Colby's friends.
I hesitated to put this unflattering picture of me in the blog, but I need to represent those who came! I'm sure Kim and Wendy wouldn't have minded if I passed on it too...but oh well.
There was some down time before the music started and so Jess started practicing her crocheting...in Jenny's hair. She did a great job. I was impressed!

5 comments:

rain said...

Way to go on your consistent posting. I'm thinking that it's because you love me so much, and want me to be happy. So, I love you, too. Also, I didn't think that was an unflattering picture.

Erinn and Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

That makes me jealous.

Kelli said...

I was sad you weren't there. That was when I was missing you lots.

Shauna said...

Yeah I'm bummed I missed it. Crocheting hair? I'm bummed I missed that too.