Sunday, August 28, 2011

That damn cat

My cat is so dumb sometimes (but I love her). I put her in the bathroom one day when she was trying to kill a bird. I forgot about her. And then when I remembered I tried to open the door and it wouldn't open. She had got a drawer open and it was blocking the door. I did my best to shut the drawer through the door crack but couldn't. I called in my back up (Wendy and Jamie). Wendy couldn't get the drawer closed either, so we moved to plan B.
Which involved the smallest person climbing through the window. Lucky Jamie!


She got in and let the cat out and kitty was just so happy, but hardly grateful.

2 comments:

Kory said...

That's pretty funny! I thought you meant she closed a locked door. I didn't realize she had barricaded herself in there! Sometimes we just need some alone time in the bathroom.

rain said...

Syd is just like your cat. She'll barricade herself in rooms, and then get pissed that we didn't get her out in time. Also, speaking of locking oneself in...I may or may not have a story about Jeff locking himself in Cole's room earlier this week. But he's a little sensitive about it. In fact, he deleted all my pictures and video...because instead of helping him out, I was making sure everything was very documented. What a baby.