Friday, August 26, 2011

Felix Overload (so stay clear Rob)

This is our friend's new baby (Gray, Legend's brother)

We went swimming with Story, and Felix was SOOO happy!

After (or maybe before) swimming he ate Kyle's face and was laughing hysterically,
even though he looks like he was bawling.


He love loves the cat door. He plays with it every day. I am waiting for him to climb through it one day.
And Kyle is nicer than me and lets him play in the dryer, which he LOVES. But I'm too lazy.

Kyle claims Felix LOVES The Tim and Eric show, I don't know about that though, that show is pretty lame.



5 comments:

Kyle said...

I treasure that picture of Felix pointing at Eric. I'm considering putting it up in my cubicle.

Great pictures all around.

But would it kill you to post a Garbage the Cat picture occasionally, just to appease Rob? You know how fussy he can get if he doesn't get his way.

Kelli said...

There's a kitty post lined up next. Tell him to stop fussing.

rain said...

I think Rob should shove it. I mean, I don't know who he is? But Felix is freaking adorable. And your can't really can't compare. Also, Felix is PLAYING WITH THE CAT'S TOYS...How is that not entertainment?
Anyhoo, I love how Felix goes showing one emotion to another in two seconds. Like his ecstatic/terrified faces. He does that for me quite often. I know he's just joking around with me, of course, because I am not a terrifying person. It's all for laughs, and I totally get that. :)

rain said...

BALLS. Your CAT can't compare.

Amy said...

I love Felix posts, cause in them I can here him giggling, and I think you need to put a video on here of him laughing hysterically just so I can watch it frequently.

We never really had an issue with Axel getting into the dryer, just wanting to do the laundry. Or rather make Kory do the laundry when I wasn't home. Such a good helper :)