Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ms. Jessica

Jessica is a senior--crazy, eh? She is actually all finished with her credits and in hair school now. She asked me to take her senior photos. Thankfully she's very photogenic, cause I'm no photographer. But I had tons of fun taking her pictures with Wendy and Felix.



This is Felix at the first site we went to (it was a little too windy):
He had a ton of fun at the place where we ended up taking her pictures, but HATED when we took him out of the stroller and put him on the grass.

9 comments:

Kendra said...

We recently put Owen on the grass and he hates it too. It's kind of funny to me though to watch his reaction. :)

Kory said...

I wish I was photogenic like her. That kid cracks me up.

Keri said...

I like the 2nd one the best.

Kelli said...

Ker--that's totally why I put it in there twice...oops! I was a bit distracted while posting. Oh well, I'm leaving it for now.

KaSs MiLeS said...

Both of them are so cute. I can't believe howcold Wendy's kids are! Jess is fantastic. I really like her.

rain said...

I think you're really great at taking photos. You always get super ones. Why can't I post when I check your blog on my phone? This vexes me. Anyway, Jessica looks and is beautiful, as always. And I really like Felix's face in that last picture. Riley HATED the grass. She'd scream.

Amy said...

Axel hated the grass at first too, he still has a hard time with it, but lots of trips to the park is changing that.

You did a great job on taking pictures of jess, and she is quite beautiful

Sarah said...

Those photos look great! I love his face on the grass - shocked that you would do something like that to him!

Shauna said...

I think the cutest thing about Felix is his facial expressions. He is so funny with the looks he gives you. Nice pics Jess!