Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BasketBall


When the weather was pretending to be nice Wendy and her kids invited us to go play basketball (it's really exhausting--I blame it on my "diminished lung capacity" not my lack of exercise). But even though it's really tiring, it was super fun. We also played on Saturday so Kyle could play and it was even more fun. Felix really loves all the movement, and we added the rule that you get extra points when you save the baby from the ball for his protection. Kyle happened to always be on the winning team, so we played 5 against 1....and he still won. And even though I want everyone to be amazed that Felix is holding the huge basketball on his own, I want everyone to be amazed with Justin more. Wendy's hand was totally in the picture supporting the ball and Justin edited it out. He really is so awesome.

7 comments:

Keri said...

you should show the original picture so I could see the difference.

Erinn and Ryan said...

That was nice of Felix to stay on the bench so Kyle could win.

Kory said...

Way to use your kid for extra points. Justin did a really good job.

Amy said...

I think this picture is going to go in Axel's cousin book, I think it will be his favorite picture of your kid :)

Kelli said...

I think Axel won't even notice my kid is in the picture!

rain said...

I love this picture. I love it! His ability to hold that basketball is amazing...and that grin, even more so.

maida said...

Hey, I found the invisible button. Felix is so cute.