Thursday, April 28, 2011

Church, Crafts, Eating and Prom

Here are some of the crafts I've been up to lately. But Blogger is being dumb and won't let me delete or rotate this first photo...But anyhow. I made this hat for Rainey.
I started these blocks when I was pregnant the FIRST time in 2008...just finished them...

I made these pajamas for Gauge. I really wanted to keep them. So did Kyle. It took all our will power to give them to Kass :)
And I made these at the request of Keri's kids for my upcoming trip:
Erik wanted Yoda, but just the head:
And Taryn wanted a SeaHorse.
Recently we took Felix to church for the first time since he was teeny, so I got to dress him up, it made me want to go to church all the time!

And here are some of our eating adventures:
He really hates new things.
But loves eating electronics:



And last Saturday Jess went to Sr. Prom. She is so gorgeous! Those are her friends Amy and Sydney. Also beautiful and really fun girls.
This is her date Ben...
I wanted a picture of her with Felix, but this as close as we'd get to avoid any accidental pukage:

9 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Thanks for blogging. Felix is so cute in church clothes! I love it! Jess is seriously so pretty! I really like her friend Sydney, she was there when we picked up our kids a few weeks ago.

Amy said...

I loved dressing up Axel in his sunday clothes too! I should make you a tie, or give you the pattern I have to make him a tie. :) Maybe you aren't tie people like we are tho... But a bow tie with that little sweater vest would be pretty darling. Just sayin.

I love those blocks, that is really cool, and that they stack inside each other too That is fantastic. Don't feel bad about not getting to projects you started with, I have OODLES from when I was getting ready for Axel and now I have to change them all...

Erinn and Ryan said...

I love his hands-in-front-of-his-mouth disgust face. Babies grossed out looks are my favorite, especially when they shudder.

You guys gotta come see us sometime soon. That kid is getting so grown up!

rain said...

Felix looked SO cute for church! How was he for you? And my kids actually loved trying new things to eat. As long as it wasn't green.

I really, REALLY love my hat. I just want to reiterate that. And, those blocks were so cool--as were the jammies for Gauge. I think that would be the hardest part of being talented--actually sharing my stuff.
And lastly, Jess looked beautiful. But that's not a surprise, really. I'm glad that she had fun. :)

rain said...

PS, are you liking Watermelon?
and my word verification for this statement is "pugsbook". I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Keri said...

Your projects turned out great. I can't believe how cute Felix is. That smile is just so great. I can't wait to see him in person.

Kory said...

He looks so dapper and sophisticated with his chocolate mustache.

Kelli said...

Chocolate? Try prunes! Although my piano student fhought. It was chocolate soi made her try it and she said they werent bad

maida said...

Jess is so beautiful. Of course Felix is always cute, even with prunes all over his face. I love the seahorse.