Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baptism Cookies

Do you remember the barbeque in which Rainey held up her empty tupperware in triumph that all of what she brought had gotten eaten. That's kind of how I felt at Maggie's baptism. But I can't really take the credit. Back when I worked I had a fabulous friend, Kendra. When she made cookies and brought them to work to eat them, she wouldn't just share them with me, she would bring some specially designated for me. She's the best. Her husband is also the best. He would designate some for me when he was the one making cookies. So anyway, this is Kendra's recipe. They are super fast to make, so I thought I'd share. Especially since I haven't blogged in ages. Here it is:

Mix together:
1 box of chocolate cake
2 eggs
1/3 Cup oil
1/2 bag of chips (chocolate or white--I prefer white)

Bake 5-8 minutes at 350 degrees.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Aw, I feel so special. A blog practically dedicated to me. :) BTW, I have my sister's car for the next six months so I should come visit you sometime. :)

Amy said...

WHY! why did you have to post the recipe on the day I resolved to A.) eat healthier for my unborn fetus' and my rear's sake.

And B.) stop spending money for my marriage's sake, on stuff I don't NEED. Why yes they are super fantastically easy, I have no cake mix and no white chocolate chips. SIGH. Poor pregnant me.

rain said...

Oh. My. Goodness! I just saw this post. I ate ALL three (or ten) cookies that you packed for me at Maggie's baptism. And I didn't share. That's how much I love them. Like Amy, I'm kind of ticked you posted the recipe. But MY stomach and rear are very excited.