Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yesterday Kyle and I did what my mom used to do with me and Kass before church. After we got all ready we took pictures of each other dressed up. It completely brought me back to standing in front of the porch with Kassie in our church clothes before we went to church.

The people in this video are dark to conceal their identities so their parenting can not be reported to DCFS.


And since I actually got a video to upload I took advantage of my good luck and loaded this video. I'm quite proud. Kyle taught me to dive this summer and this is me doing it! I'm so proud of me!


8 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KaSs MiLeS said...

Nice diving. Where was the white dolphin? There's nothing wrong with those two people playing with their baby like that. Whoever they are.

Janelle Johnson said...

You look adorable in that dress...and doing your dive.

Keri said...

That dive is impressive. And your pictures are beautiful. What nice kids you are.

Kory said...

I love those pictures mom took of us all Sundayed up. I know who those baby throwers are!
And, the dive looked good.
And, I really like Justin's picture. He should start a photo blog.

rain said...

That was a good dive. Kyle seemed way proud of his teaching skills...as he should be.

I am appalled that some people just throw their babies around.

I liked your pics, too. I always want to take photos of myself when I feel that I'm looking good...but then I'm too embarrassed to do it.

Sarah said...

Oh you guys look so cute in your dress up clothes (that dress looks familiar :) Nice diving - i've never been able to do it - i get too freaked out! You're looking way skinny - good work!

Jess~ca said...

heyyyy! Ya'll look like you are having fun! I have a favor to ask of you and any of your friends/family who blog or have a blogger account... Please vote for Shane in this cutest baby contest! He is number 13...

go to this website

http://babymakingmachine.blogspot.com/2009/10/2nd-cutest-baby-contest-vote-through.html

And vote for Shane!

There is also a link to it on my blog.. THANKS!