Thursday, October 15, 2009

9

We went to go to a class last night at my church...and then when no one was there (because apparently it was bumped to next week) we decided to run to a movie. We chose 9 and I LOVED it. It was short, so cool looking, and I loved the story. I think I was grinding my teeth the whole time and jumped several times because it was very tense.This is my favorite guy from it. He's 6 and the crazy one.
This was Kyle's favorite. It's not a very close up picture, but it's the only one I could find. He's 5 and only has one eye.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

John C Reilly played 5. And he's one of my heroes.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921764a82d0117650c89760033

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to see this one!

Keri said...

Is it appropriate for kids?

Kelli said...

No. It's super scary. Your kids would freak out.

rain said...

My kids really want to see it. I'm pretty sure they will end up doing so. I've heard it's definite eye candy, but the story is pretty thin. What do you think?