Friday, October 23, 2009

A few of my favorite things

1. $5 sweat pants fromWalmart. They are SO comfy and warm. I look forward to putting them on EVERY day. Don't worry, I bought multiple pairs :)
2. Bounce Dryer Bar. I don't have to put in dryer sheets anymore or throw them away once I find them in the middle of my laundry. I just stuck this to the side of my dryer and when the word "replace" shows up on it I'll get a new one. And my clothes are totally static free!
3. My new electric blanket. These things are pricey! But totally worth it. I turn it on while I'm reading and am toasty so quick and then turn it off before I fall asleep so I don't melt. It has changed my life!
4. This crazy soft throw from Kohl's. It is SOOOOO soft. It makes me happy every time I touch it.

5. Halloween. I am so excited for our family party! I love my costume and I can't wait to see everyone elses and play games and eat treats!!!!

5 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

that blanket is really cute. i like it. i might have to try the dryer bar, once my laundry sheets run out.

rain said...

I missed out on the sweatpants from Walmart. :( But, I did find yoga pants on clearance at Kohl's for $3.88. And they were black and grey...rather than sky blue, or tangerine, the colors you usually find on clearance. So, that made up for it. And it was no fault of yours, because you did your sister-in-law duty by letting know of the sale.
But, sweatpants are what we will all wear in heaven, of that, I'm sure.

Also...I'll have to try the Bounce bar...that sounds like just one more thing that I won't have to go through as I'm folding my bajillions of clothing each day. Also, why doesn't your blog update my posts when I do? The last couple it hasn't, and I'm fairly certain this is cutting down on my viewership. We can't have that.

Cassie said...

Love all those. Let's catch up. There's a lot going on and I miss you!

Shauna said...

I know so many people love the dryer bar but have you tried the purex sheets? One sheet has the detergent, fabric softener, and dryer sheet all in one. You throw it in the wash and then throw it in the dryer with your clothes. The best thing is it doesn't take up a bunch of room in the cupboard and it's cheap.

Amy said...

ohh I totally want the bounce bar! is it pricey? Kory is always getting after me for leaving the dryer sheets all over our house. He is worried the dogs may eat them. I need one of those for sure!