Sunday, August 2, 2009

Paint

As promised here are the pictures of our new paint. It's even prettier in person so feel free to stop by. This is the kitchen that we did a couple weeks ago. We includes Keri, Jerome, Kyle and I. And Kassie kept us company.
And today Keri and I painted the hallway....
And one wall in our bedroom. We're deciding between white and light gray for the other walls. Any thoughts on that?
And I finally got my bamboo together. I got Bamboo from Ikea about a week ago, the container from Asian Gifts Friday, and finally I got rocks today at Walmart so I could put it all together. It looks fabulous with the new green paint.

9 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

now all you need is a dust ruffle. :) your hall and bedroom look great! and of course your kitchen too, but i've told you that. it really makes your cabinets look newer. great work!

Keri said...

I just wanted to comment here so I can see what everyone else has to say.

Amy said...

Looks great! We will have to stop by sometime soon to see it. Thanks for letting us steal kyle for a few minutes on Saturday! It was a great help!

rain said...

I LOVE the gray in your room. I think you should go all gray. You did well taking advantage of Keri's time here. :) It all looks really great.

Sarah said...

Looking good - I wish I had a team of people to paint my house :)oh that reminds me that I forgot to post our paint job!

Kory said...

That looks really good. We should come see it in person. I like the one gray wall in your bedroom.

Shauna said...

I love your choice of colors. Your house looks new now. I love it. You guys did a great job!

Shauna said...

I just love coming back to your blog and looking at your paint job. It's amazing!

Christy Smith said...

Your house is so cute! I love the colors you chose! Hope you're liking your new job and having a good summer!