Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kelli: You know what would be funny?
Kyle: Hmm?
Kelli: Going to the first show of a movie and then staying and going to movies until they closed.
Kyle: Let's do it!
500 Days of Summer My Sister's Keeper
G.I. Joe
The Hurt Locker

Yeah, don't let my happy face before The Hurt Locker fool you. I hated it. Kyle loved it. He loved it so much he wouldn't leave even though I left running to the bathroom TWICE because I was so sick. It's quite fun to puke in public bathrooms. But in spite of the bad ending, it was quite the fun day.

10 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

that sounds so fun!!!! i want to do that!! oh wait, i have a kiddo. crap!

Keri said...

That does sound so fun!
Why were you sick?

Kelli said...

Kyle thinks I ate too much candy. I think it was the crappy filming of the last movie that made me motion sick because I was totally fine before that.

Amy said...

Kory is totally like that, he gets really bad motion sickness from poorly filmed movies. I suspect it was morning sickness......but that's me just being nosy and curious....my word verification is "rawliker" that should be for Shauna

Kelli said...

It's not morning sickness. I promise.

Cassie said...

How funny! I think I'd hate doing that, but I'm not a big movie fan. Let's please hang out!

rain said...

Ah, now THAT'S my kind of weekend! Forget that whole "hiking and camping and enjoying nature and such". Jeff and I used to do that kind of stuff before we had kids, but we went the cheap, Movies 8 route.
I also enjoyed Kyle's facial expression for My Sister's Keeper. I can pretty much assume mine would be the exact same.

maida said...

How was "My sister's keeeper"? Would you want to go to Harry Potter again?

Shauna said...

You guys are weird. So did your butt hurt after all that?

Thanks Amy, I totally appreciated your word verification!! That's awesome!

I want to go see Harry Potter again Mom!

Kat Clark said...

Are you that excited for Halloween? I love it and you know what?! I am too! I am already trying to figure out what to do for the kids costumes. Yay!