Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I can't think of a title

Our weekend was great. Sunday we went to the park and stalked the house we want to buy...that we still haven't heard about.
That was after our Saturday of horrifying Britany before Prom and after she played at the mall for Blue Ribbon Day.
They sounded awesome. If you weren't there you totally missed out!
After stalking our hopeful house we ended up at Wendy's church where we got invited to play Tennis. I didn't move much so it was basically Kyle playing fetch. And today I finally got this dress that I made for Taryn's doll off in the mail. I had never made doll clothes before. It was quite the fun challenge.

8 comments:

Keri said...

That picture of you and Kyle is great. The one of Brittany is so sweet too, and I love the dress you made. Taryn will be so excited.

Shauna said...

You should use that pic for your Christmas card. I love it! Did you get a picture of Brit's shoes?

britney said...

did you take more of my prom? if you did i wanna see them please :D

Kelli said...

I didn't take any there. But I know Sarah did.

Erinn and Ryan said...

Ryan and I tried playing tennis a few times, but Ryan doesn't know how to moderate his (notably awesome) strength. Every single time he hit the ball it went over the chain link, and he wanted ME to go get it. Racquetball is more his style, since the ball can't go anywhere, but I'm terrified of the rebounds. So . . .the manly sport of badminton has become our thing.

Is this the house down in the "P"?

Kelli said...

It is a P house

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Kelli I love the doll dress. You should sell your creations on Etsy or something.

rain said...

Remember when I tried playing tennis with you guys at Bear Lake? I'm sure I would have played like a pro had the sun not been in eyes.