Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Hiatt Boys

After an incredibly long drive to Highland and back in which Lynus would only accept a ball of yarn to play with Andy and Lynus hung out at our house. Andy of course wanted to watch a movie and Lynus didn't seem to mind. I got Lynus as many toys as I could find to make up for the drive, but Kyle stole them all.


For almost the entire first four hours Lynus was with us he did not utter a single word. And then he went crazy talking non-stop. And during this non-stop talk he recited his abc's using the sign language alphabet with less trouble than Kyle who has been trying to learn it for probably longer than Lynus has been alive.


7 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

that is so stinkin' cute! i forget how smart he is, because he will NEVER talk around me. Last time i babysat him he dragged me to the fridge and pointed, then pointed at a cup and when i grabbed the right one he jumped up and down. :0)

Kyle said...

I love his "hang loose" attitude with the 'Y'.

Kory said...

That's really funny. It's weird hearing his voice for more than one syllable.

Erinn and Ryan said...

That video is adorable! I still can't keep p and q straight, myself, and I've been trying to learn since 5th grade. Lynus is such a cutie.

Sarah said...

That's so cool - he is amazong learning that although I couldnt' tell you if any of them were right!

Shauna said...

I should send that to Signing Time! That's awesome.

Amy said...

He was right on! That is so cute, He is getting so big!