Sunday, April 5, 2009

Girl's Night

Due to a mix of Priesthood Session and my busy schedule (which delayed my planning) we had a small Girl's Night. We just had some food and some games, really just one game--Catch Phrase. In which mom's evil side was revealed when she gave quite an evil laugh when her team won. Also, here's a shout out to the birthday boys this week. Andy is 12, Justin is 14, and Jeff is 32? 33? I'm not sure. The important thing is it's his birthday! Happy Birthday!
I only have a picture of Andy, so his Ninja Turtles can represent Justin and Jeff.

13 comments:

Keri said...

You forgot Cole and Riley.
Who's that with the white sleeves? She keeps getting cut off.
I'm sad I missed out.

Kelli said...

White sleeves is Britney. She was boasting way too much about her perfect Victoria Secret body to be pictured. And I was only shouting out to those whose birthdays were this very weekend. A whole April shout out would be too lengthy.

rain said...

I'm bummed I missed girl's night. But apparently, you had fun without me, so all is well.

Also, Jeff is 32. And he says he has dibs on being Raphael.

KaSs MiLeS said...

i'm glad someone ate those cupcakes. i spent 3 dollars on them...

Sarah said...

Hey - I was there too - you completely left me out!!! Now i'm totaly offended!!!!

Kelli said...

I'm sorry! But I didn't want everyone to yell at me and blame me for losing if I was taking pictures like we did with Leisha!

Shauna said...

Kassie was also there and not pictured. I look way tired and beat up!!! I had fun though. When is the next one?

Kelli said...

Whenever! When are people free? You mentioned you wanted to do a craft. Anyone else interested in that?

Sarah said...

You know I was only kidding - right?? I would love to do something artistic - like painting - we could get Leisha to show us how she does her great ones :)

Kelli said...

I know you were kidding. What's this thing Leisha does?

Amy said...

I can't believe Andy is 12 now! He is growing up so fast!

Sarah said...

She paints these awesome panels that has a flower that connects through all of them - like one painting but broken up into 4 panels - they are really cool!

Kyle said...

That Catchphrase game was neck-and-neck. Pictures don't lie.