Thursday, March 19, 2009

Murray and other news.

Here is our cat Murray. He's gone through several names and Murray is the most recent. He's a stray that comes back to us every few days and eats our food and uses the litter box we bought him. But we kick him out when we want to sleep and I don't think he appreciates it. If he still comes around after our Seattle trip we'll most likely get him his shots and that jazz and take him with us when we move.
This is Pooh! I finally finished him. I started him in December, but when I got morning sickness I pooped out on it and left it in the closet for like 3 months. Once I started again he was done in like 2 weeks. Connor liked him for all of 5 minutes, but Elise grabbed onto him the second Connor dropped him and dragged him everywhere by the shirt.
And now I'm in Seattle. Above is the parade of all the things I've made Keri's kids, a lot of which I don't remember making :). We went to Good Will today and totally scored some awesome stuff. Kyle comes tonight and Vic is taking the day of tomorrow so we should have a lot of fun!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Love the cat; love you change his name. You'll probably give him an identity complex and crisis. Let's catch up again soon!

Amy said...

Good job on finishing pooh! Hope you are having a blast in Seattle, I am seriously so jealous. Your cat is cute, and I don't like cats, but he seems fun and playful.

KaSs MiLeS said...

nice work! i'm not sure if i'm a fan of your cat....
I hope Story isn't allergic.

bearclaw said...

is it murray from flight of the conchords or your last name? because i prefer fotc.

rain said...

I think it's Murray from fotc. As it's spelled differently, and such. You know what else you can call him? Ginger Balls. Now those two names go hand in hand for me.

rain said...

Wait...it's NOT spelled differently. I'm just a moron. Anyhoo, I prefer fotc, too.

Kyle said...

I wish I could say it was concocted for fotc. But it wasn't.

He was just sitting in front of a mirror admiring himself for a good 5 minutes one day and I said, "Man... he's quite the Murray."

But we're by no means attached to the name yet. Something doesn't sit right with that name for him. Maybe it's because he isn't ginger.