Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Double Victory!!

#1: My research study has been approved! (It is a little early, but I was told last night that I was going to be approved so I am counting it as a victory) This means that the University deamed I wasn't going to harm anyone and I can start interviewing people as part of my research study.

#2: For the first time ever I had a 6 month check up at the dentist and had no cavities! (This root canal ordeal doesn't count, because I knew it was there at my last check up. I just didn't fix it.)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to tell you that I think you are hilarious I love your blog and the comments you make keep em coming cause they make me laugh.

Keri said...

Yay!
What's your study about?

KaSs MiLeS said...

Congrats on the no cavities! I only had that happen one time, right before my wedding.

Kelli said...

Kass- bummer, that would've been the last time you could have free fillings!

Keri- It's about emotional abuse. I'm interviewing anyone who is willing about a relationship they've had that was emotionally abusive (and it's not limited to romantic relationships) and compiling the interviews into a collection to be read by others to help them see abuse in their lives.

Kory said...

What's your study about? Spill the beans!

rain said...

No cavities? It's a miracle! I don't think anyone else understands how fantastic this is....

Also, good luck on your study. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be lacking in finding emotionally abused subjects. That's kinda sad, huh? :(

Kelli said...

True, but I do need lots of referals, so anyone feel free to call me if you have ideas!