Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kassie's Mandated Update

Kass informed me today that I haven't posted in 9 days, which truly is unacceptable. So here we go. I've been really busy with interviews and other school work, which is boring to blog about, so here's what I've been doing besides that. Kass invited us to a basketball game where Jerome's brother was playing. Below is my picture in honor of Jerome's brother and his wife...I may be exaggerating the height difference...But it was fun to go to the game and it was shorter than I thought it'd be, which was good since we had no backs to our seats.
That was Saturday. Sunday we visited Shauna's family. Andy was very upset with me for not bringing his movie back. In fact he called me today to ask for it back again. We'll see if he can actually wait until next Sunday to get it back. Matthew tried really hard to fly a kite while we were there but the wind was very much out to get him. Maggie took some pictures of me and Kyle on their porch. Let me tell you what a bad idea that is. Think a short girl and tall porch and Kelli in a short dress. Bad idea. You will never see those pictures posted.
Other than our weekend and doing school work I've just been knitting. I finished making Winnie the Pooh for Kyle's nephew's birthday (which was last week) but he still needs a face. I made these monsters for a kid in my class. He bought them from me for his little girls, but after I gave them to him he said he liked them so much he might just keep them for himself.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am with Kass. How fun are those little creatures?! good job!

KaSs MiLeS said...

holy fat arm in the first picture! yuck! i like that those monsters have button eyes. button eyes are my favorite. we had a lot of fun at the game, but i dont think that we'll ever bring story again.

rain said...

I love your little monsters. I think you should make a Buffy and Angel for me...and there would be monetary exchange involved...just saying.


I also liked your rendition of the height difference between Kass's sister and brother-in-law.

Shauna said...

I'm seriously in love with the middle one with the green hair!