Thursday, January 29, 2009

Puzzle

Kyle bought me this puzzle for Christmas and it is slowly coming together. I'm very proud of my progress so I thought I'd share.
However, I think progress may slow because there is no picture for the other side of the globe! It expects you to do the puzzle using the numbers on the back of the pieces. But being the puzzle snob that I am I will not do it that way. So I will have to rely on my geographical knowledge and knowledge of latin? I'm not sure what language is on the globe, but it isn't english.

6 comments:

rain said...

Whoa. That would be WAY too complicated for me. And relying on my geographical knowledge to finish a puzzle? That's one project that would NEVER be finished. I might even start cleaning or exercising just to avoid it.

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's funny. i would never ever do a puzzle like that, too hard!

Keri said...

yeah, I'm with them. That looks way too overwhelming. Props to you.

Courtney said...

I'm totally with you girl! Love the puzzles! That one looks exceptionally difficult. Fantastic job!!! But hey, the harder, the better, right!?!

Kat Clark said...

Woot! Woot! Congrats on the baby! BTW your prayer should be just a first of several hillarious slip-ups and dreams. Oh the dreams...can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Shauna said...

I only do flat puzzles and they can't have too many pieces. Lynus is way into puzzles right now.