Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year?


So, 15 days into the year isn't too late for a New Year's post, right? Especially if I rang in the new year by puking every 20 minutes with a raging head ache when I kept throwing up the medicine? I feel justified. Especially since I have yet to find my camera so I can't post pictures of the cute baby laying next to me that I get to baby sit...so here's my Happy New Years post:

In 2008...
Threw some great parties!
Started my job at Wasatch Mental Health
Convinced loads of people they wanted piano lessons
Kyle got a job he LOVES (finally! woo hoo!)
Took a dance class
Turned a quarter century old
Learned to play the organ
Saw my little sister have a baby (not the actual birthing part mind you)
Went to TWO Body Worlds exhibits
Used my first under water disposable camera
Got my very own PIANO!

In 2009...
I'll graduate from graduate school!
Have lived in the same apartment for a whole year (never done before)
Give birth to a baby (yikes!)
Threw up 18 times as of today
Be done with low paying internships
Take a really hard liscensing exam and hope I pass
Not go to Bear Lake :(
Buy a house? Who knows.

6 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

sounds like an eventful year! who knows, maybe you will have a C-Section like me and not actually have to give birth. :0) i think its lots easier when they do the work for you. :0) the recovery is harder, and its lots more expensive, but when he/she smiles at you for the first time, its way worth the 14,000 bucks!

Amy said...

Kass is that what you paid?!?!?!

Anyway I am sorry kelli that you are so sick? Maybe your having twins?! Wouldn't that be funny?

I am glad my dance class made your list of eventful things last year. I am starting to miss that class a lot a lot. It was so fun!
I read today that dancing is a GREAT way to exercise for pregnant ladies, except for the jumping and leaping part, so you know if I did it again you could totally still join us....

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

This is Brandi from book club and yes I am blog stalking! YAY for being pregnant not say yay for the sick part. I have been there done that. If you insurance pays for it Zofran is a life saver.

Erinn and Ryan said...

I still feel a little guilty we left you alone to puke in the new year by yourself (well, with Kyle, but he barely counts!)

I dunno, but what Kass went through doesn't sound easy to me!

I'll try to send you that cd today or monday.

Shauna said...

I think buying a house in 2009 is a great idea. The interest rates are low as well as the prices. How exciting. You have accomplished a lot.

Sarah said...

Hey - did you receive the email I sent to you about the Condo for sale for $88,000 in Springville?