Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Night

Tonight we went to Jer's annual pinewood derby. One of the wheels fell off right before the race started. I found a scrap of tape in my messy bag to help hold it in place...


He got the "Most Realistic" award. I don't even know what that means...I wonder what he thinks it means.

In between the 10 million races Jer and Kyle played with Tigger's face, which in this state works as a great hand puppet! Isn't it great? It was really frustrating because I wasn't reading the pattern right, but once I figured it out I was so excited. It came together so perfect!

9 comments:

DeSisto Digitals said...

AHHH!!! Is that MY Tigger?!?! I LOVE IT!!! IT'S AWESOME KELLI! :) I can't WAIT!!! You are so talented! Wow - I'll stop screaming now.

Kory said...

Is Kyle wearing that?

rain said...

At first I didn't know what Kory was talking about, so I had to go back and check the blog pictures again. All I have to say is, ew. Muff, I would demand a different tigger, and this one's being used.

KaSs MiLeS said...

That one is really cute!!! I really like it.
Jer is getting really big all of a sudden. He's looking a lot older to me.

DeSisto Digitals said...

Gee - thanks for pointing that out. I'm pretty sure I just threw up in my mouth... so yeah, I sure a-pur-she-ate-ya!

Kyle said...

Tigger doesn't seem to mind it.

DeSisto Digitals said...

BARF!

Kory said...

What?! You've never heard the term, I'll wear you like a thong?

Sarah said...

Come on Kelli, we need a new post!!