Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Grammy Cloe.

Kyle's grandma's birthday was yesterday. This is the card we made for her-it was our best attempt at making her from the Paper Dolls Cartridge. We had dinner and cake at his mom's. It was really fun. She had two candles to blow out because she turned 82 and hse could only get one blown out. And she is not a frail woman. She could probably outrun dad! She was laughing so hard at herself-it was great. I'll post those pictures later when I'm at home. Oh-and she thought she had to lift up the dress to read the message! Which is a fabulous idea-if only we had thought of that!

9 comments:

Shauna said...

That's too awesome! Maybe you should make clever cards like that and sell those too. So many talents so little time! So is that what Kyle's grandma looks like? Maybe you should post a picture of her too. By the way Kyle, I am not remembering the Saturn you guys offered us. When was that?

Kelli said...

We offered you our green car about a year ago when we bought our hyundai. And pictures of Cloe are on the way

Kory said...

Flasher cards are a great idea.

KaSs MiLeS said...

That's funny. Happy Birthday.

rain said...

Cloe was how Cole spelled his name on a lot of his papers. He's getting better, though.

I too think flasher cards are a great idea. My grandmother always gives me these cards with stupid birds or deer on them--perhaps I'd actually read what they said if they had anything worth looking at. Seriously, if you can sell something like bird cards, you'd totally cash in with lift-the-flap-and-see-the-goods cards.

Amy said...

That is a funny card. I love the paper dolls cartridge, it is probably my favorite. I think flasher cards are a great idea.

KaSs MiLeS said...

You're invited to Malena's blog?

Kelli said...

I totally am! We're bffs

Kelli said...

I totally am! We're bffs